There are many reasons why people enjoy going to med spas and similar treatment centers. There are a number of services that are offered, each one focused on helping you look and feel your absolute best. Everything from plasma pen treatment and advanced treatments to basics like facials and massages can be enjoyed at your amazing medical spa.
Finding the best medspa in your area may take a little research and digging. Talking to your doctors med spa options can become more available and accessible with their recommendations. Whether you need just a general relax and de-stress visit or are looking for specific treatments and care, your doctors can help you get the right services.
Whether you are in need of juva medispa service or something more general, find your local medispa center today and see how easy it can be to wash away the stress and the years. Look and feel better with a personalized care package that is built just for you and your unique wants and needs. Get started today and see how amazing you can feel by the end!
Receiving professional medical skin care can have tremendous benefits not only on the physical feel and look of your skin, but on your overall mood. Medical spas provide exceptional skin care treatments for anyone in any situation.
There are so many skin care treatments that you can choose from and each one has their own wonderful benefits. It’s important that you consult with medical professionals before you decide to go through with any treatment procedures. They will provide you with the necessary information you need and answer all your questions.
Quality medical spas offer various treatment procedures, but there are four that are, typically, their specialty. Botox, chemical peels, facials, and Juvederm are four of the skin procedures that many people go through with, and for the most part, the majority of the patients enjoy the results.
Here are some important facts to know about these four procedures:
- A typical Botox treatment, on average, takes about three to four months.
- Out of all the Botox patients who received treatments, more than 80% admit that they saw some sort of improvement in their face within one week of the Botox treatment.
- The average age of a patient who receives Botox therapy is between the ages of 40 and 60 years old.
- Chemical peel procedures can improve the color of your skin, diminish any acne scars on your face, and provide you with youthful-looking, smooth skin.
- Receiving a Jessner’s Peel, designed for extensive skin damage, will cause peeling and flaking for about one week, but then smoother skin will be revealed.
- A Vitalize Peel is used to treat mild to moderate skin damage. It can help fight sun damage, melasma, wrinkles, scarring from acne, and hyper-pigmentation.
- Custom facials typically last around 50 minutes.
- Facials can include aromatherapy, hot stones, vitamin C firming mask, clarifying clay mask, enzyme exfoliating mask, and hydrating B5 mask.
- There are options if the 50-minute facial is too long. A quicker facial can be provided that takes about half an hour.
- In 2014, there were more than 1.8 million acid treatments performed in medical spas.
- Juvederm is the first and only FDA-approved filler drug.
- Cost varies, but in general ranges from $300 to $800.
These treatments aren’t for everyone, but for those of you who wish to experience fine skin treatments, enjoy!