Safety and cleanliness are priorities in many industries. From food processing to dental and medical work, there are, in fact, a number of times when heat sterilization are important. in fact, even the tattoo and body piercing industries make use of some of the latest table top autoclave machines to make sure that they have to clean and dry equipment pieces that they need when it comes to certain kinds of work.
Whether your business can afford to purchase a new table top autoclave or you are looking for an affordable resource for a refurbished autoclave sterilizer, it is always important to know the size that you want and the number of items you will need to sterilize in any given day. Size and power are two things to consider when you are in the process of purchasing a new or refurbished autoclave.
Autoclave Repair Services Provide Important Services to Companies Across Many Industries
From the smallest veterinary clinics to the largest hospital systems, there are many times when patients depend on the sterilization of materials. Fortunately, there are a number of different kinds of autoclave machines that can help with this process. In fact, the autoclave industry is so prolific that they even make table top autoclaves that are perfect for tattoo and body piercing shops. Consider these facts and figures about the many times when these important sterilization products are needed:
- There are more than 21,000 tattoo parlors in the U.S.
- 45 million Americans have at least one tattoo.
- Equipment and surfaces must be cleaned and sterilized between clients at tattoo and piercing shops because blood borne pathogens can live on objects for up to one week.
- Failure of the operator, also known as human error, or mechanical failure due to age or improper maintenance are the two categories of reasons for autoclave failure.
- How do I know when to call a personal injury lawyer?
- Who should I call after a car accident? 911? My insurance company? An attorney?
Sterilization machines like autoclaves must be regularly tested and serviced. In fact, spore tests should be used on each sterilizer at least weekly, according to the Centers for Disease Control. From autoclave for veterinarian clinics and hospitals to those that are used in tattoo parlors there is an increasing need for both new and refurbished autoclaves for sale.