You just finished with your 16 year old daughter’s four month post surgery follow up appointment. After being non-weight bearing for six weeks, in a boot for another five weeks and a brace 24/7 after that, she has been given permission to wean out of her brace and start light impact activities, such as a short jog. Most importantly for her, she can now kick in the pool, versus the arm pull only workouts this last week. This is a huge milestone, and the doctor indicated that she is recovering much faster than originally expected. And even better, when asked today, your daughter realized her ankle is completely pain free for the first time in years. The poor kid had been living with constant pain and had just gotten used to it. You were so happy you almost started crying. You only wish you had taken a picture of her overjoyed face when she received the good news from her surgeon but you forgot.
Fortunately, you have a local gym membership that should help her continue on her road to recovery. Both in the pool and in the gym, this facility will allow her to take the physical therapist approved and recommended exercises and reach the progress points that she is after.
The Latest Software for Gym Management Systems Provide a Way for Many Companies to Meet the Needs of Their Clients
Being able to track attendance times and manage the staff numbers that are on hand are just a couple of the many advantages that the most powerful software for gym management and health club billing companies can provide. Although there are many health clubs the might have hundreds of members come through the door in a single early morning hour every week, it is important to provide staff members with software for gym management options that provides a personal touch. Scanning a card that immediately provides a client name, for instance, provides a way to give personal attention to clients on every the busiest of mornings.
In 24 hour gym locations that are not staffed, the latest and best software for gym management makes sure that all entrances and exits are tracked, providing a safer environment for paying members. Consider some of these facts and figures about the many ways that the right health club software tools can help a business provide their services to an increasing number of Americans:
- 45% of millennials exercise regularly, according to a Nielsen Global Consumer Exercise Trends Survey, but many of them require a membership of a gym with professionally led classes to stay on track.
- In fact, 36% of all regular exercisers participate in some kind of fitness class.
- Unfortunately, fewer than 5% of adults participate in 30 minutes of physical activity each day, and only one in three adults receive the recommended amount of physical activity each week. For this reason, there are a number of company offered insurance plans that actually cover the costs of gym membership. These plans, however, require careful tracking and reporting of attendance.
- Currently, approximately 30,500 gyms and health clubs are in operation in the U.S.
- The number of jobs in the fitness industry is expected to increase by more than 23% over the next 10 years, according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics latest reports.
- 58 million people go to a gym or health club every year.
- Adults between the ages of 20 and 64 are the largest demographic going to the gym.
- No matter how much they pay for a membership, the average gym membership owner will go to the gym twice a week.
- Expected to grow 23% over the next 10 years, gym memberships have grown nearly 20% since the year 2008.
Whether you are the parent of a teen who is trying to rehab after a surgery or you are trying to find a way to make sure that you are your healthiest self, there are a number of Americans who find that a gym membership is the perfect solution. On the business side of all these members are clubs that are looking for ways to staff their locations so that they provide the best services to there members. Gym management software does this.