Parenting is not an easy task, but there are many couples who want nothing more than to have a little boy or girl in their home. Unfortunately, there are a number of couples who find that they are unable to conceive and instead rely on in vitro fertilization procedures. In spite of the fact that there is the medical technology available to help couples be able to achieve pregnancy, these infertility specialities are expensive.
For this reason, there are some companies that provide IVF insurance. With this kind of coverage more and more couples are able to achieve their goals of having a family. In fact, infertility specialists often make sure that they help file all of the necessary paperwork to make sure that they are able to help their patients find all of the available resources. From couples who are just now finding out that they are having a difficult time getting pregnant to couples who have been dealing with infertility issues forever, the availability of IVF insurance can make going into these procedures less intimidating and costly.
One of the most confusing parts of the whole pregnancy issue is that not getting pregnant is actually more common than getting pregnant. In fact, research shows that even a couple between the ages of 29 and 33 with a normal functioning reproductive system only has a 20% to 25% chance of conceiving in any given month. This often means that many couples seek help from an infertility clinic sooner that they need to. Consider some of these other facts and figures about infertility and how it affects people of various ages:
- By the age of 40, only 40% of women who wish to have a baby will be able to do so.
- 44% of women with infertility have sought medical assistance. Of those who seek medical intervention, as many as 65% give birth.
- Fertility starts to decline for women from about the age of 30, dropping down more steeply after the age of 35.
- Women are the most fertile when they are between the ages of 20 and 24.
- 7.4 million women, or 11.9%, have ever received any infertility services in their lifetime.
- 85% to 90% of infertility cases are treated with drug therapy or surgical procedures.
Parenting is not a simple task, but it is a task that many people want to be involved in. Finding the right infertility doctor and researching whether or not you have IVF insurance, however, is often part of the process that many couples need to rely on.